Hello and welcome to my home!
My name is Jess and my family and I live in a quaint, two-bedroom apartment in the San Francisco Bay Area. My husband is a youth minister and I currently work part-time at a local church. We are blessed with two college-age daughters.
Cooking, reading, essential oils and photography are some of my interests.
I love the blogging community, and especially enjoy getting to know others who love sharing their homes and ideas.
Like many of you, my design style has unfolded over the years, and I’d say that the coast of California is a big influence for my taste today. The changing of the seasons has recently stirred me to begin decluttering and sprucing up areas in our apartment, which has been a lot of fun.
Our master bedroom is an exciting work in progress. Listed are some of the sources below:
1. Multi-Colored Lumbar Pillow – Home Goods (This pillow represents our home’s color palette perfectly, so it was a thrill to bring home!)
2. Table Lamps – Tuesday Morning (Found these on a whim for a great price.)
3. White Coverlet – Ikea (Clean and white.)
4. Bay Bridge Canvas Photo – Goodwill (Hubby came home with this!)
5. Silk Peonies on Night Stand – Target (An adorable imitation at just $6.99.)
I’m grateful you stopped by and encourage you to make yourself at home. I look forward to getting to know you and sharing more of our home!